Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Upcoming eBay Store in the Works - Your Opinion Needed!

Hello everyone - nice to meet you!

Since I will soon be opening an eBay store (after the new store changes are implemented in May), I decided that it is high time for me to create a blog for my eBay account. On this blog, I will mostly display the items that I have for sale on eBay; however, I also intend to announce my sales and discounts as time goes on.

I have been thinking about how to best organize my store, and what people are interested in seeing the most of. I have been an eBay member/seller since 1998, and I sell a wide variety of items ranging from collectible cards such as Magic: the Gathering; other collectibles such as magnets, toys, postcards, etc; clothing items; handmade items; books; movies; and so much more!

Although I still have plenty of time to consider the organization of my new store, I would love your input. What would you like to see? Should I have an "Under a Dollar" section? Should I run sales? If so, how often? Would you like a newsletter? What color scheme would you like to see? Are there any colors that hurt your eyes or that you find difficult to see? Let me know - I'm all ears!

Feel free to check out my Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment